Return & Refund Policy
30-Day No-Hassle Money Back
Guarantee We offer a 30-day no-hassle money back guarantee, which only applies to products purchased directly from DaranEner. If your product was purchased at another retailer/distributor, please follow their return policy.
Please note that the 30-day money back guarantee does not apply to products that have been unpacked or used. It is very important to make sure that the packaging is intact and does not interfere with resale.
Refunds cannot be issued for orders that have been shipped while in transit.
Refunds will be issued within 14 business days after you return the product to our warehouse, at which time you will receive an email notification.
If you do not receive a refund after 14 business days, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for customer service team support. Please attach a short video to show the issues.
- Our after-sales support team will determine if your order is eligible for a refund.
(After confirming that your order is eligible, they will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and a return shipping label. Do not ship products until then, DaranEner will not accept items returned without prior authorization and an RMA.)
- Mark the RMA number clearly on the shipping label.
(Our local warehouse may not accept packages without an RMA number on the return shipping label.)
- After confirming receipt of the defective product at the warehouse, DaranEner will process your return or warranty in accordance with the return or warranty policy.
Return Shipping Costs
If the return is caused by the consumer, consumer should be responsible for the shipping fee. The specific fee should be based on the express company you choose. If due to our reasons, the goods received are damaged or not correct, and the consumer is not required to bear the shipping fee for this reason.
Shipping costs shall be paid by the customer in the following cases :
- Returning a product without any proven defects.
- Warranty claims for items carried outside the original country of purchase.
- Returned items claimed to be defective but found by DaranEner to be in proper working condition.
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns or any returns made outside of the approved warranty process.